IDT Biologika Corporation is growing and the following position at Gallant Custom Laboratories in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, needs to be filled
- Initiate, design, execute and manage research projects to support business goals and new technical opportunities across departments.
- Develop, review and update testing methods, procedures and processes.
- Provide technical support to clients and marketing and sales staff.
- Investigate new opportunities, write proposals and assist with business plans to market new products and testing methods.
- Prepare SOPs, and initiate and develop validation protocols.
- Write detailed research plans, project outlines, experimental records, SR&ED summaries and technical reports for regulatory applications.
- Prepare and present proposals and budgets to management for new research initiatives, technology implementation, test development and equipment needs.
- Review quality control records, product releases and other documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure that all technical and regulatory standards are met or exceeded.
- Serve as a back-up and support for laboratory technicians.
- Prepare, validate and transmit client data reports. Present technical information to clients and staff, as needed.
- Manage assigned staff to include training, scheduling, workload planning, performance reviews, etc.
- Liaise and communicate with all departments to meet the goals of production, diagnostics and quality control.
- Develop and maintain communications with Manager of day-to-day activities.
- University education with hands-on technical laboratory experience.
- Specialized Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Virology or Bacteriology education from a post-secondary institution.
- Aseptic (sterile) technique in microbiology, virology and tissue culture.
How To Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to contact:
Head of Human Resources
1405 Research Boulevard
Rockville, MD 20850